In 1974, Phil and Bob Zagone decided to make the best Halloween masks possible. They hired a young artist, Bill Ystrom, whose creativity and talent helped them realize their vision. They put Phil’s 3 sons – Phil Jr., Tony and Rich – to work. The company they built became the industry leader in premium Halloween masks.
In 2005, Phil Jr., Tony, and Rich along with Bill Ystrom (known as BY B.Y.) joined to form Zagone Studios. Zagone Studios is producing the next generation of innovative and high-quality Halloween products.
The team behind Zagone Studios (which includes BY B.Y.) are the people who brought you:
- 1974 - 1/2 latex, 1/2 ventilated fur fabric
- 1977 - 1/2 latex , 1/2 hood with Velcro
- 1983 - 1/2 latex with knit stocking hat
- 1987 - Moving latex on stretch fabric "sock"
- 1992 - Moving mouth latex with baseball cap
- 1993 - Elastic harness, full mouth movement
- 2005 - Short hair elasticized custom fit hairline
- 2010 - Supersoft with amazing fit & movement.
- 2017-UV Reactive Masks and Costumes
More than 45 years of innovation in every product.
Zagone at a glance!